Trial Preparation & Personal Injury Investigations
Pinnacle’s investigators and research analysts work closely with legal professionals on critical and timely issues at all stages of the litigation process. Clients rely upon Pinnacle as deadlines loom and needs surface with the knowledge that staff are trained to respond quickly and provide expert services in areas such as:
- Serious and catastrophic accident investigations
- Party, claimant/petitioner and witness profile investigations
- Business entity, corporation and/or officer profile investigations
- In-Depth background and follow-up investigations
- Obtaining documents and evidence
- Inspecting and documenting accident/incident scenes
- Identifying, locating and interviewing witnesses
- Assisting with obtaining statements and affidavits and facilitating depositions
- Providing investigative guidance and recommendations
- Developing databases, demonstratives and exhibits
- Providing court testimony
Results are provided in a clear, concise report and supported by a readily available Managing Partner to ensure their full availability and value in trial preparation.
We invite you to contact us to discuss how Pinnacle Investigations can become your behind-the-scenes investigative partner.